10H ceramic coating for automobiles.
Keep your car happy as you would with your partner. Your car, your life.
Whether you drive a JDM import, a European hypercar or even an old beater that your parents handed down to you right when you got your first license, you always want to keep your car as spotless and shiny as possible. A shiny lump of coal looks better than a dirty nugget of gold.
With our 10H ceramic coating, you can easily apply a microscopic ceramic coating on one area of your car within minutes. The ceramic coating provides a diamond-like reflective shine on the surface while providing water-repelling properties. Water, mud, and any form of liquid would not stay static on the surface of your car but will just bead off, keeping your car as clean as possible (means fewer trips to the car wash!). Not only that but it also has UV protective properties to ensure longevity of your car's original paint.
Steps of application:
1. Wash your car to remove any dirt and small contaminates that may harbor on your car's paint
2. Completely dry off that area of your car that you wish to ceramic coat. Suggestion is to use a microfiber cloth as it will not scratch your paint.
3. Open your 10H ceramic coating package, take a piece of the white applicator cloth and place it over the applicator pad.
5. Dab 5-6 drops of the ceramic coating onto the applicator pad.
4. Begin by applying the pad up and down on the work area until the whole area is covered (ensure to overlap each stroke to ensure total coverage). After that, change your direction to a left to right motion to ensure full coverage of the area
5. After you are finish with the application, let it rest for 2 minutes.
6. Buff out completely with a clean microfiber cloth to ensure any leftover residue is removed.
7. Let the ceramic coat set on your car by leaving it preferably in a covered area for 24 hours (ex. underground parking lot or shelter to minimize the chance of contaminates)
8. Enjoy your new shiny ride! With a diamond-shine reflection on the surface while providing water-beading properties due to its hydrophobic properties.